As of June 2018, Accesa is an official partner of UiPath – leading enterprise robotic process automation (RPA) software company – becoming an authorized reseller and implementation partner of UiPath products and solutions.
What the Accesa and UiPath partnership means for customers:
- Accesa will offer customers end-to-end support in their RPA journey: we will undergo RPA capability assessments, run Proof of Concepts, execute RPA deployments and project ramp ups
- Having already engaged on RPA topics with customers from various industries (retail, manufacturing, banking, transportation, telecom) for RPA implementation on specific processes, Accesa benefits from valuable, industry-specific insights
- The Accesa and UiPath partnership presents itself as a smart, strategic move, ensuring digital journey acceleration for UiPath and Accesa customers across European markets
- Being an authorized reseller and implementation partner of UiPath products and solutions, we cover an even wider range of modern IT services
- As a result, we can help our clients gain more value from Process Automation: deploy software robots that perfectly emulate and execute repetitive processes, boosting business productivity, ensuring compliance and enhancing customer experience across back-office and front-office operations
As of late, UiPath has obtained leading position in The Forrester Wave: Robotic Process Automation, Q2 2018, gaining high scores throughout a number of categories. UiPath achieved the highest score in the “current offering” category, the highest score in the “market presence” category, and among the highest scores in the “strategy” category. UiPath also scored highest in the criteria of Bot development/core UI/ desktop functions, architecture, system management and reporting.
Built for both business and IT, UiPath is the leading platform for enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA). With a thriving RPA developer community of more than 120,000 worldwide, UiPath is on a mission to democratize RPA and support a digital business revolution. Based in New York City, UiPath’s presence extends to 14 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Accesa envisions a world where technology lies at the core of every business. For over 14 years we have acted as a full IT services provider, system integrator and agile development partner along the entire supply chain, consisting of planning, development and operation.
Partnering with UiPath fits right into our mission: to accelerate the digital transformation of businesses from various industries through an agile and innovative approach based on long-term partnerships. It is our wish to enable more and more companies to apply RPA in a strategic manner and reap the benefits of doing so.