IT Integrated Services Competence Center
We’re looking for a Service Manager who can define, improve, communicate and implement service management processes, based on ITIL best practices. At the moment, our client portfolio requires a German speaker, in order to enhance the reliability and value of our current services and processes. As a Service Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to facilitate the alignment of services with the client business processes and requirements, as well as their continual improvement through outreach with stakeholders and customers.
About the projects:
We are working in an ITIL based model in a large range of client industries, providing multiple services across different Business Areas/ Business Units. Through these projects you will gain experience in working in a flexible, multi-cultural and agile environment, as well as develop technical and inter-personal skills.
About the team:
Our team consists of 3 Service Managers and 1 Business Analyst, working closely together in supporting the Business Unit’s long-term mission. We are a flexible, open-minded, friendly, supportive, result driven team, looking forward to sharing our knowledge and experience.
- Create and maintain relations with the customers, as well as act as a liaison between teams and customers/stakeholders
- Define Service Level Agreements, RACI and Communication Matrix
- Define, improve, communicate and implement service management processes
- Oversee the monthly reports for different projects and clients, as well as coordinate bi-weekly/monthly Service Review Meetings
Match your skills:
- Excellent English and German skills, both in writing and speaking
- Basic ITIL awareness and operational knowledge
- Assertive communication skills
- Demonstrated focus on customer service, user experience and delivery of organizational priorities
- Negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Outside the box and strategic thinker
- Organized, pressure resilient, open to change
- Pre-sales knowledge
- ITIL training and/or certification
- Leadership skills
- Experience in implementing one or more Service Management processes
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments