Part of The Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
This is why, at Accesa, „tech meets nice”.
For this, we have the friendliest experts, open, approachable, proactive and responsible. They are the ones that make possible this unique blend of tech passion, knowledge, courage, and supportive partnership.
- This is why working with us is easy.
- That’s how we excel in delivering 5-star customer experience.
- It’s not just the technology, the solution. It’s always the engaging relationship, too.
With Accesa, our clients' digital evolution is in very good hands.
Accesa. Digital evolution,
“Good” in all its meanings.
Accesa prides itself on a collection of certifications that ensures our readiness to meet the challenges of technological transformation with a wide array of competences and partnerships.
Our expertise includes gold partnerships with Microsoft and UiPath. We are also an SAP PartnerEdge Service Silver certified, and we partner with top providers of platforms such as Citrix and Nintex. Accesa’s team of experts are also skilled in AWS and IBM.
As a company, Accesa is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified.
Corporate Social Responsibility
With responsible leadership at our core, we believe in empowering education and growth to inspire the leaders of tomorrow. Our aim is to help society thrive by positively impacting the mentalities that will shape the future. We are happy to be involved in:
- supporting two student robotics teams in participating in top-level competitions
- teaching primary school children coding skills, in partnership with the Cartea Daliei NGO
- supporting young women in IT start entrepreneurial projects, in the global Technovation challenge
- encouraging experiential learning through the only music festival in Romania organised by teenagers, right in their schoolyard - Ghibstock
- sponsoring the annual Transylvanian Experimental Neuroscience Summer School, a 3-week event that brings top-level international expertise in the heart of Transylvania
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.