We’re looking for a hunter, who can track the bugs and craft the tools to spot them. Not a QA, not a tester. You like to build software that tests software. You constantly use tools to make the dirty work for you.
About the team
You will join the Accesa Testing team which is currently composed of 70+ people with various seniority level, working on a total of 15+ projects for both external customers and internal projects. The team you will be part of is agile, creative and focused on fast prototypes that accelerate understanding of client needs and viable solutions.
About the projects
Our team covers projects from several domains: retail, insurance, financial, enterprise and scientific software. The main goal is helping our clients to improve their business by providing solutions based on their needs.
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks using the most relevant tools and approaches for different projects
- Build and maintain tools that help the software and test development
- Continuously research different automation tools
- Coach other individuals on test automation practice
Match your skills
- Experienced with software development
- Experienced in Java and/or a similar language
- Experienced with test frameworks, automation tools, static and dynamic code analysis
- Knowledge of CI systems
- Experienced with source control
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.