We’re looking for a people-oriented, quality-focused Senior Service Delivery Manager who will work closely with our global clients to understand their business and, through Accesa’s services, deliver innovation and technological transformation for their business and consumers.
Focusing on several key areas of influence and impact – growth, efficiency, client and employee engagement – you will partner with Business Unit Managers and other stakeholders within Accesa to shape the strategic direction of our projects and ensure we continue to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
About the team
You’re not just joining a team but a community of Service Delivery Managers, focused on harnessing their growth-focused mindset and autonomy to formulate best practices, collaborate and mentor each other. Continuous learning is essential in Accesa, so you’ll have access to knowledge-sharing sessions, trainings, as well as international conferences.
With a combined experience of over 50 years in IT the industry, we ensure governance, standardization of tools, processes, templates and performance management practices.
About the projects
You’ll be facilitating the delivery of complex projects, alongside our goal-focused, people-oriented team, driving value for our clients, which include global, market-leading brands within the manufacturing industry. As you, along with our SDM office, will continue to drive the growth of our client portfolio, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to positively impact the business of organizations across multiple industry verticals.
- Work with Accesa and key business stakeholders on our clients’ side to define the strategic direction of the accounts in your portfolio and projects within the account
- Ensure delivery according to our client’s expectations, acting as an ambassador for Accesa in all client interactions
- Work with the Business Unit Managers, as part of the Account Leadership Team, to ensure governance and steering for the client and projects
- Act as client representative within Accesa, advocating the client’s interests in discussions with internal stakeholders
- Ensure contractual and commercial coverage of services, as agreed with the Business Unit Managers.
- Create, review and maintain an Account Business Plan for all clients in your portfolio
- Involved in both pre-sales and bidding processes
Match your skills
- Experience in a client facing role, working with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully build, develop and nurture lasting client relationships at all levels
- Great interpersonal and listening skills. Ability to communicate complex messages in a simplified way, in written and verbal form
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, positive and approachable with the ability to tailor messages and content to the stakeholders
- Success oriented with a focus on client delight
- Commercial understanding and acumen
- Resilient in managing difficult situations effectively
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and focus on client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems
- Comfortable dealing with complex client relationships and structures, decision processes, and competing agendas
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Fluent in English
Skills that provide you with an advantage:
- German language knowledge
- An understanding of and previous experience with project management
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.