As a Project Manager at Accesa, you could be responsible for the entire life-cycle of our projects in collaboration with several international clients. Each day you’ll strengthen your communication skills, sharpen your management strategy, and adapt to new technologies. You’ll also be working on different projects, influence and contribute to the customer’s road-map, coordinate and plan all activities needed for the design, implementation and run of the solution.
About the team
Agile autonomous development team, composed of 1-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and optionally 1 Business Analyst / UX Designer, all working on custom applications or products. There are a lot of young colleagues, as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from (10+ years), so the team varies in skills and career paths and the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
About the projects
We are designing and building a diverse landscape of applications for our enterprise customers. Projects range from 2 to 6 months and typically entail web applications built around the Microsoft ecosystem for enterprises (.NET Web Development, Office365, SharePoint, Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Azure) or robotic process automation (RPA).
We tackle the whole application lifecycle, from identifying the needs, gathering requirements, modeling a software solution and then implementing it, testing it and running it. Projects mostly target the areas of process optimization and automation, collaboration and communication.
- Make sure the projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Ensure high-quality communication with the customer
- Influence and contribute to the customer’s product roadmap
- Construction and optimization of the delivery team
- Periodical business trips – 1 delegation/every ~4 months approx.
- Presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kickoff planning
- Risk assessment
- Stakeholder management
Match your skills
- Agile Project Management (PMBOK) skills
- English and German (B1) language skills
- Experience in working with management tools or tracking software: VSTS, Jira, Confluence etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience in managing/coordinating teams
- Experience with performance management
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, terms, trends, approaches, etc
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.