About the projects
- PowerApps & PowerAutomate-based applications and solutions - part of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, either completely new requests or migration-related requirements (e.g. from existing SharePoint on-prem or Nintex-based solutions to PowerApps & PowerAutomate-based solutions)
- Redesign custom (legacy) applications to PowerPlatform solutions
- Relatively short implementation & delivery process, usually 10-20 days/request:
- Initial assessment and requirements engineering phase (including work breakdown structure + effort estimates)
- Solution implementation
- Ongoing support including change requests
- Imply learning & understanding of the PowerApps & PowerAutomate way of working & implementing apps
- Involve working directly with the client, including end-users
Agile autonomous teams, the average size being of 1-2 Software Consultants/Developers + optionally 1 QA Engineer, all working on 2-3 PowerApp and/or PowerAutomate-based requests.
You will get the chance to work with an experienced Software Consultant on challenging requirements, to practice a client-first mindset, and learn how to assess, design, and implement a Microsoft PowerPlatform-based solution.
About us: we like collaboration and we enjoy helping each other out, making Accesa a good environment to grow in. We have a lot of young colleagues as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths; the atmosphere is friendly and fun.