The client is the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. It develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and man-made fibers and their blends into yarns.
We are looking for a .Net WPF developer that can help the team by understanding the client needs and helping in creating a sustainable technical solution.
You will be working in one of the most strategic fields in the digitalization process: manufacturing on a long-term project. You will learn to work in a structured environment, in a large project with cross team collaboration.
About the team
We are currently building the teams for this client. The teams will be cross functional, having the opportunity to work closely with our and client business team. In the team we will have UI/UX expert which will propose the design of the application, of course taking in consideration the technical challenges. The teams will be working in an Agile framework.
About the projects
The application will be used by the sales department through the entire sales process. Starting from visually designing the manufacturing process, then preparing the offer for the client, until fulfilling the order. Basically, with this application spin factories can be configured, priced and quoted independent of location (“offline functionality”). Spin plans, production plans and quotations can be created on a customer site and be used as a foundation for discussions with the customer. It will be highly integrated with existing systems like SAP.
- Autonomous processing of sub-tasks such as technical clarification, specifications, preparation of technical documentation
- Creation of specifications and data models
- Participation in quality assurance and testing
Match your skills
- Strong UI and Backend development background
- Understanding of object-oriented architecture, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with C#, SQL, .NET Framework, Unit Testing
- 3+ years experience as a software developer having expert level WPF
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of working with REST APIs, ASP.Net.
- Experience with Devexpress
Willing to develop:
- Technical skills by working closely with experts
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.