As a Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant, you will assume professional and technical responsibility for consulting, conception and implementation in public– and Hybrid Cloud environments. Each day you’ll strengthen your communication skills and your abilities in handling national and international project environments. You will play a key-role in laying the foundation of a brand-new consulting unit in the DACH region. Depending on your individual motivation, in the long run you can also advance your career and become a Microsoft Azure Architect.
About the team
The current team is based in Frankfurt/Main where there is a dedicated office in a shared co-working space. You will be part of an open-minded team in flat organizational structure that is characterized by individual freedom. We foster a friendly and informal atmosphere with honest and straightforward communication. You will also have technical support from our international colleagues of over more than 750 experts within Accesa to collaborate on your projects.
About the projects
Accesa serves customers from a broad variety of industries and approaches Azure Cloud transformation from a business perspective. The Consulting Business Unit in Germany focusses on projects that are in the DACH region.
- Support our customers within design processes and the deployment of Azure Hybrid- and Cloud native solutions
- You will work on the quotation and implement the technical design of the customer requirements based on the cloud component(s) of Microsoft Azure
- You will assume responsibility for presales activities, perform workshops and events, and contribute to the expansion of our Modern Infrastructures team
- You are responsible for developing solutions together with our customers and advise them on integration into classic OnPremise infrastructures
- As a direct contact around the topic Microsoft Azure IaaS, you consult our customers and work closely together with our operation team
Match your skills
- At least 3 years experience within Microsoft Infrastructures & Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Microsoft Client & Server Operating Systems
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Technical knowledge within Azure Services like Azure Backup, Site Recovery
- Good communication skills
- Know How within Azure Security and Governance
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset
Willing to develop:
- Technical knowledge within Azure
- Functional expertise and knowhow in different industries
- Managing international project teams skills (involvement of operational teams included)
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.