As a Microsoft Azure Architect, you will be responsible for the planning and design of complex Azure Hybrid Cloud and Cloud native infrastructure solutions. You will play a key-role in laying the foundation of a brand-new consulting unit in the DACH region and will be responsible for Microsoft Azure technologies at Accesa Germany. Depending on your individual motivation, in the long run you can also advance your career and become a Business Area Manager for Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
About the team
The current team is based in Frankfurt/Main where there is a dedicated office in a shared co-working space. You will be part of an open-minded team in flat organizational structure that is characterized by individual freedom. We foster a friendly and informal atmosphere with honest and straightforward communication. You will also have technical support from our international colleagues of over more than 750 experts within Accesa to collaborate on your projects.
About the projects
Accesa serves customers from a broad variety of industries and approaches Azure Cloud transformation from a business perspective. The Consulting Business Unit in Germany focusses on projects that are in the DACH region.
- Consult our customers within design processes of (complex) Hybrid- and Cloud native infrastructure solutions beginning from the quotation, performing Readiness & design workshops, development of architectures and act as Architect as well as project leader
- You will assume responsibility for presales activities, perform workshops, participate on events and contribute to the expansion of our Modern Infrastructures team
- You are responsible for developing solutions together with our customers and advise them on integration into classic OnPremise infrastructures
- As a direct contact around the topic Microsoft Azure IaaS, you stand by our customers and work closely together with our operation team
- Mentoring & coaching of colleagues
Match your skills
- At least 5 years experience within Microsoft infrastructures
- At least 3 years experience within the design of cloud solutions based upon Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Microsoft Client & Server Operating Systems
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Technical knowledge within Azure Services like Azure Backup, Site Recovery
- Know How within Azure Security and Governance
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented / outcome-oriented mindset
Willing to develop:
- Architectural knowledge within Azure
- Functional expertise and knowhow in different industries
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.