As a member of our AI team, you would build and optimize state of the art machine learning solutions, while leveraging your data mining, deep learning, content understanding & language understanding skills.
Being part of our team also means you’ll gain invaluable exposure to the latest trends, by participating to well-renowned AI conferences such as CVPR, ICML & ECCV together with your peers from the AI community.
About the team
The team is involved in delivering AI solutions and services. It often consists of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, as part of the delivery team in which several other roles are present: PM, Business Analyst, UX Designer, Application/DevOps Architect, Front End and Back End Developers, QA Engineer.
About the projects
Our projects can range between 8 and 20 weeks, while an account usually addresses several projects with different deliverables. We get involved in any kind of AI related activities, be they in the discovery, prototyping, or implementing phase.
We also have joined-effort approaches, where we rely on a collaboration with other teams such as IoT, SAP, Hybris, RPA.
- Understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyze the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem
- Explore ways of understanding/visualizing data
- Define the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given data set
- Define data augmentation pipelines
- Train models and tune their hyper-parameters
- Deploy models to production
- Verify data quality, and mechanisms for data cleaning
- Supervise the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Find available data sets online that could be used for training
- Define validation strategies
Match your skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering
- Fundamental understanding of machine learning concepts including developing models and tuning the hyper-parameters, as well as deploying models and building ML services
- Understanding of state-of-the-art Machine Learning techniques, Deep Learning, Recommendations and Computer Vision
- Experience with data processing and visualization
- Python programming skills
- Experience with frameworks like Sklearn, TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe or PyTorch
- Have strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently, and a strong focus on quality
Willing to develop:
- Industry specific business knowledge and functional expertise
- Broaden and deepen knowledge in terms of machine learning concepts and models
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.