Accesa is looking for SAP Hybris commerce developers who want to do more than translating the business requirements into working code. Much more than just playing around with code, we want you to play an important part in making the business more efficient and helping to provide a better IT service.
- Contribute in all phases of the Hybris commerce solution development lifecycle
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Help maintain (preferably improve) code quality, organization and automatization
- Work closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers
- Present ideas for system improvements
Match your skills
- Experience in implementation and development of end-to-end SAP Hybris Commerce Solutions
- Understanding of architectural principles behind scalable/distributed Java applications
- Experience and advanced IoC knowledge with Spring framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and understanding of GIT flow
- Experience with middle ware integration through WebServices – SOAP and REST
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.