As a business analyst in Accesa, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role as a facilitator, who bridges the gap between business and IT on various projects.
You’ll develop a flexible mindset, as well as your communication and persuasion skills. You will take part in defining/proposing new ways of working within different business contexts related to the software development process.
About the team
As a business analyst you will be part of an open community that reunites enthusiastic and determined people who share common professional interests and cover a wide range of experience in fields such as: business analysis, product & service design, stakeholder interaction, design thinking.
Innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing are some of the key aspects that define the way of working within the team which creates a dynamic atmosphere and promotes a result focused mindset.
- Act as the main contact person for the client and stay in touch with project stakeholders, UX/UI Designer, PM, Development, and Testing within the software development process
- Understand both business and market context
- Identify business needs and high-level project scope
- Participate and lead functional kickoff workshops
- Engage in clarifying, documenting requirements, but also in business process modelling as part of the requirements/stakeholder management
- Plan and refine the product backlog with a focus on delivering valuable increments, taking into account all three perspectives – users, business and technical
- Monitor and control project scope/ alignment with business goals and road-map
Match your skills
- Good understanding of the business context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical thinking and good analytical & problem solving skills
- Proven client facing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive focus on customer needs & business value
- Ability to manage constant change and uncertainty
- Self- organized, detail-oriented and willingness for continuous self- improvement
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
- Good team player
Willing to develop
- Understanding of the IT development life-cycle in an Agile Environment
- UX skills
- Product management skills
- Leadership skills
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improv workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.