Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the projects
You will be responsible to define and achieve the short- and long-term client strategy, to proactively discover the client’s goals and difficulties and to follow the sale process in order to create opportunities in the pipeline. You will be working with stakeholders across Accesa in order to shape the strategic direction of our projects and ensure we continue to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
You will be joining a team of professionals with focus on Financial industry, formed by a Market Development Partner, Direct Sales Responsible and a Sector lead. Together with your colleagues you will help Accesa to quickly adapt to market demands, in-line with our global governance model and to create a better match between our solutions and the needs of our clients and partners.
We’re looking for a result-oriented, quality-focused Client Partner who`s main responsibility is to create, maintain and develop a successful client relationship, focusing on providing the 5* customer experience for clients in the Financial sector.
- Create and deliver the client strategic plan, that includes client description, client strategies, client contacts, challenges and needs, growth opportunities and follow through the plan providing regular reporting as Account Leadership Team reviews
- Achieve the objectives of the accounts managed
- Sync up on client delivery status with the Service Owners, provide recommendations, feedback and initiatives
- Manage the internal relationships regarding all aspects related to delivering the contractual promises to all clients, meeting the customer satisfaction objectives
- Ensure effective process transition between Sales, Client Partners, Service Delivery during the sales process and proposal management
- Strong knowledge regarding the Financial sector, market trends and directions
- Ability to communicate in a meaningful & articulated manner, having an investigative and analytical approach
- Compelling presentation skills
- Good understanding of the project delivery process
- Able to plan strategic and follow through implementations to achieve the objectives of the role
- Client oriented, able to establish collaborations based on trust
- Able to manage stakeholders, process, time and priorities
- Proficient writing and speaking German and English skills
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.