Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
The role will identify and manage the execution of all compliance requirements that are mandatory for enabling services delivery to clients that are active into the financial industry sector. This position is critical to support Accesa's business growth and will be the focal point for all activity relating to regulatory and ISO compliance.
The role is part of the Legal & Compliance Team. The team reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer. We are committed to the highest standards of control, governance and independent oversight. We are searching for someone with extensive experience in the financial industry and proven experience in a compliance function that is excited to design, influence and lead.
- Develop, manage, refine and document regulatory compliance processes to manage regulatory requirements
- Act as the main contact for compliance related inquiries, coordinating information between internal teams, clients, auditors and regulators
- Ensure the consistent implementation of the group policies and methodologies on the compliance side
- Stay informed and up to date regarding the upcoming relevant regulations
- Proactively use resources to analyze laws and regulations
- Analyze regulatory requirements, provide solutions for complying with them
- Ensure the permanent control of compliance and follow the concrete action plans
- Prevent and manage conflicts of interest, whistleblowing notifications, non-compliance incidents
- Provide reporting which meets the needs of Group Management, auditors and regulators
- Receive and promptly respond to enquiries from clients, Group Management, auditors and regulators
- Conduct thematic reviews of existing policies / procedures and processes to identify any compliance gaps and lead the remediation where any are identified
- Prepare, submit and manage compliance certifications for all legal entities
- Manage the archiving system for compliance records, ensuring that files are organized and easily accessible for recall
Real impact one step at a time
- Coordinate scheduled audits required by regulatory entities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with members from multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Partner with Product Owners and Business Teams Representatives to educate and drive the appropriate execution of compliance requirements
At Accesa you will have the opportunity to work and learn from highly experienced professionals and further develop your knowledge throughout challenging projects.
You will be part of the Operations Office community. Compliance is key to ensure that Accesa’s Services and Processes meet the principles and wording of regulatory and ISO requirements, contributing also to providing high quality outcomes to the clients. The Compliance function also facilitates open and transparent relationships with auditors and regulators.
- +4 years of experience in a compliance role
- Good coordination and communication skills including the ability to oversee complex compliance implementations
- Knowledge and experience of best practices of financial sector regulations, (note that compliance with anti-money laundering regulations is outside the scope of this role)
- Active listening skills, having the ability to understand the business needs and processes, demonstrating a proactive and flexible attitude
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, able to analyze complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
- Deep knowledge of the ISO Standards, EU regulatory environment and key regulatory compliance regimes
- Knowledge of financial systems and markets with a focus on technology
- High-levels of drive and creativity, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a growing and dynamic environment
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.