Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Working for large scale clients in manufacturing, automotive and food industry, we harness knowledge across multiple areas. Having already changed the way departments such as finance & accounting, IT Helpdesk, and business reporting work, we help our clients to understand, map out, prioritize and optimize their internal processes.
Our projects vary from PoCs or pilots that support clients in exploring the RPA technical ecosystem, to large scale projects destined to expand the RPA impact within the clients’ business, also to internal and R&D project that facilitate experimenting with new technologies and perfecting our skills.
We’re problem solvers and believe that we become better when we work together. We nurture a culture that enables transparent communication and knowledge sharing. You’ll join a team comprised of 20 members, with different levels of seniority, including Software Developers, Technical Lead, Architect, Business Analyst and Business Consultant.
We need an autonomous coordination person who can be responsible for the entire life cycle of our projects in collaboration with a strategic partner.
The customer treats us as consultants/partners who can help them innovate their existing processes, tools, and initiatives. The customer has a clear overview of their project roadmap, but we can influence and contribute to it. It is Accesa's responsibility and contribution to design the solution, implement it, run it, and make sure it behaves as intended. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Make sure the projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Keep and improve communication with the customer
- Construction and optimization of the delivery team
- Close collaboration within autonomous product teams
- Budget responsibilities, invoicing, forecasts
- Engage in clarifying, documenting requirements, but also in the business process modeling as part of the requirements/stakeholder management
- Risk assessment
- Presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kick-off planning
Real impact one step at a time
Software robots are here to stay. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables us to transform many of the back-office & customer-facing processes, freeing up time for the people to perform more meaningful and creative work, reducing human errors, and speeding up processes. So, imagine yourself changing the future of the workplace and the lives of thousands of people, unlocking your full career potential.
As a Project Delivery Manager for RPA, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle of software systems that make use of digital robots to automate customer’s business processes. You will enjoy working side by side with the development team, having direct interaction with the client, visible impact on end-users, and the opportunity to learn and work in one of the most trending and innovative markets in IT Software Services.
You will be involved in a community that aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience, and encourage efficiency, proactivity, and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in the business field, as well as willingness to take the initiative and approach different business scenarios/customer requirements. Along with creative written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a software development environment
- Good understanding of the business context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical thinking and good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proven client facing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive focus on customer needs & business value with a fine balance between people over processes
- Ability to manage constant change and uncertainty
- Self-organized, detail-oriented and willingness for continuous self-improvement
- Spoken and written fluency in English and German is needed
- Team player
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Integration: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.