Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Responsible for end-to-end delivery management of one or more client projects.
You will be part of the DevOps & SRE team, composed of 20+ people, with diverse skills in CI/CD, Automation and Cloud technologies.
The DevOps Delivery lead manages the initiation, planning, execution, risk management and closure of all deliverables. The entire project organization, including the scope, the timeline and the effort estimation and control is part of the role responsibilities.
An Operations Delivery Lead will always work with a team and is therefore responsible for managing all project team aspects: tasks allocations and workload management, performance management, learning and development, maintaining a high quality of competences and operational excellence. These responsibilities are planned together with the support of the Head of Service Delivery or Service Delivery Manager.
Real impact one step at a time
Help colleagues grow and develop their technical, as well as non-technical skills.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in multiple trainings).
The team is part of a competence area that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Excellent verbal and written English (German is a plus) communication skills allowing an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the company, and with clients;
- Excellent problem solving, planning and organisational skills;
- People management experience;
- Very good attention to detail;
- Must be able to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting tasks to complete them in the most effective way;
- Very good technical background in DevOps
At Accesa you can:
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.