Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Our project started in 2017 as a migration project from Intershop platform to SAP Commerce. After the migration, we started feature development and also doing maintenance of the existing codebase. We recently developed features that target functionalities like the introduction of new payment methods that meet the needs specific to each country/region, storefront re-branding and performance improvements, and platform upgrades to newer features. The platform is Java-based and the implementation supports multi-country, multi-store and it is globally available (30+ countries/stores with multi-language support for each country).
The team has been continuously growing during the past 3 years reaching a size of 40+ members, with diverse skills from Front End Developer, Hybris Developer, DevOps to Testing, Project Management and Architecture. We are split into several streams using Scrum or Kanban (depending on the type of work) and we have two different release cycles:
- Weekly: for small releases addressing defects fixing and release of small features
- Every 10 weeks (increment of 5 sprints): addresses bigger functionalities that are spread through several sprints
- Contribute in all phases of the Hybris commerce solution development lifecycle
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Help maintain (preferably improve) code quality, organisation and automatisation
- Work closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers
- Present ideas for system improvements
Real impact one step at a time
The output of your work will be constantly delivered to the end-user, which gives our client the means to constantly adjust the platform and increase system performance and the overall revenue through the online channel.
While working on the day to day tasks, there will be plenty of opportunities to improve both your technical skills (by having the opportunity to work on different parts of the platform) and your soft skills (by taking part in requirements clarifications, demos, defining and discussing MVP proposals for bigger functionalities, etc.). As the team is working on different streams (mini-teams) there is also the possibility to take responsibility for one of the streams (leading the mini-team).
The team is backed-up by a competence center that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Experience in implementation and development of end-to-end SAP Hybris Commerce Solutions
- Understanding of architectural principles behind scalable/distributed Java applications
- Experience and advanced IoC knowledge with Spring framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and understanding of GIT flow
- Experience with middle ware integration through WebServices – SOAP and REST
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favour agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counselling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.