Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
You will work on a system composed of web and desktop-based applications that are addressed to the bank institute's employees, in order to help them with the scanning processes and activities.
We are looking to create a new team of 3 Full stack Developers that will work together with an agile autonomous German team from our partner's side.
Current German team structure: 7 Full stack Developers, 1 QA Engineer (collaborates with the team), 1 Product Manager and 1 Technical Product Owner. Technical topics are discussed with all the team and the solution is decided together.
We are looking for a passionate Full stack .NET Developer with experience in both web and desktop applications willing to adapt and develop new features in a .NET application ecosystem. You will perform tasks such as:
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components, and utilities
- Ensure code implementation is at a high level of quality by writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Perform code reviews
- Understand client requirements and suggest the best ways to develop
- Participate in meetings for solving problems, you have to be able to analyze tasks of different complexity
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations. Be a team player
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
The team is backed-up by a competence center that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Deep knowledge of C#, and .Net Framework, ASP Web Forms, MVC (web development) and WPF (client development)
- Knowledge of Database Modeling, SQL Server
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git
- Previous experience with Visual Studio
- Former experience with task management tools such as Jira or AzureDevOps
- Experience in full 'development-deployment-launch' workflow process
- Experience in reviewing code
- Analytical skills with great attention to details and a solution-oriented perspective
- Agile mindset combined with a proactive attitude
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- Knowledge of German would be an advantage
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.