Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
You will have the opportunity to be involved in several organizational projects that aim to align and develop internal processes, facilitating collaboration and growth within the organization.
In your role you will closely collaborate with the colleagues involved in transformation, risk, compliance, security activities and also with other stakeholders throughout the organization depending on the project.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization, by developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Develop specifics deliverables and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the change initiatives
- Lead/facilitate meetings with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the current transformation vision, and jointly develop a change adoption plan with the Transformation Manager
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions and change initiatives
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Provide support in leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
- support the development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Provide coaching and training to employees involved at all levels
Real impact one step at a time
- Create actionable deliverables for the change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Design and apply a strategy that supports the adoption of the required changes generated by integrating change management activities into the project plan, project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of transition programs
At Accesa you will have the opportunity to work and learn from highly experienced professionals and further develop your knowledge throughout challenging projects.
You will be part of the Accesa Transformation Office community.
- 2+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation or in applying change management principles, methodologies, and tools in change programs
- 3+ years of experience in project management and resource management
- Experience developing readiness programs, training or stakeholder engagement
- A highly organized, energetic, and creative professional
- Ability to handle ambiguity and manifest flexibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- An amazing communicator, who has impactful presence and can easily simplify messaging, and incorporate storytelling
- Able to work autonomously while maintaining results-driven objectives
- Experience with managing project teams with complex multi-project deliverables simultaneously
- Proactive attitude, having excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and team collaboration skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Change management certification or designation desired
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.