Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
You will be part of Accesa’s Transformation Office, by joining the Process Governance Team. The team has the target to document all Accesa existing processes by end of 2021 in a newly rolled-out Process Management Tool. In the first phase the role will work, in a prioritized manner, with Process Owners from the company to document the processes and procedures in the new tool. In the second phase the risk, compliance and efficiency of the documented processes will be assessed and improvements will be planned for execution.
The Process Design Engineer role is part of the Accesa’s Process Governance Team, lead by the Process Governance Manager. The team will consist of several Process Design Engineers, based on existing demand.
- Support the development and implementations of Accesa's processes
- Oversee and assess existing processes and workflows
- Problem-solve through process development, process modeling and data analysis, including process efficiency analysis
- Ensure reports that document process status and changes are set-up and maintained
- Perform track metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades
- Communicate findings and proposals to upper management
- Support risk assessments
- Support compliance assessments with applicable standards
- Contribute to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Real impact one step at a time
- Design and apply a strategy that supports the documentation and adoption of processes in Accesa
- Optimize processes together with the team, Process Owners and Process Experts
At Accesa you will have the opportunity to work and learn from highly experienced professionals and further develop your knowledge throughout challenging projects.
You will be part of the Accesa Transformation Office community.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to extract essential information and zoom in on the critical points
- Capable of summarizing and communicating in an efficient manner
- Able to perform both independently and in a team
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility for them, in line with the team’s and company’s strategy
- Capable of managing and supporting changes in current practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Curiosity and willingness to challenge traditional ways of working when needed, in a convincing manner
- Able to learn to use new software systems quickly and efficiently
- Understand the meaning and advantages of the processes in supporting people's activities
- Proficient with computer use and industry standard software (Microsoft suite mandatory)
- Excellent English skills, both in speaking and writing
Nice to have
- Previous experience in quality or business process management engineering
- Previous experience working with business process management software
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or BPM
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid frameworks and freedom & responsibility over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.