Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
The project scope is to customize and configure the new JIRA Application based on the customers' needs. The project team is responsible for creating customized workflows, fields, roles, as well as integrating the application with other interfaces.
You will be part of a team of 4 members, which is comprised of Software Developers and Atlassian consultants. This team uses Scrum with 2 weeks sprints.
- Ensure high quality of the product, as per provided requirements
- Demonstrate a consultative approach and come-up with recommendations based on your own experience
- Define Test Cases and align upon the Testing strategy with the Test Manager
- Find the best selectors possible
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve the desired quality levels in products
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases
Real impact one step at a time
The output of your work will be constantly delivered to the customer, thus enabling the customer to test functionalities faster and ensure a better quality of components that are delivered.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, impacting also your career. You will have a wide range of resources that you can access like technical workshops, trainings, certifications, language classes, internal library and e-learning platforms, in order to support your professional development.
In our competence areas, you will find colleagues who share the same passions and who are keen on exchanging ideas and opinions in a collaborative model.
Our competence area supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We take every opportunity to help those around us upgrade their technical know-how and adapt responsibilities to best fit and benefit each member. We value our team mates' willingness to learn new technologies and efforts for obtaining certificates that attest to their expertise.
- Solid understanding of model-based testing
- TOSCA Automation Engineer Level 2 knowledge
- TOSCA Automation Specialist for API
- Good understanding of TOSCA qTest Specialist 1
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Detail-oriented, having the to ability to troubleshoot, debug and find solutions to problems
- Excellent ability to communicate to other members of the development team
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.