Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
LiveTiles Reach is the mobile communication app designed to live up to the vision and goals regarding employees' engagement, user adoption, enterprise-grade connectivity and security.
With LiveTiles Reach, employees are engaged in an integrated experience by reaching them with company news, connecting them with social posts, providing structured content and knowledge in pages, giving access to skills and colleagues in a people directory and fostering learning and in-person contact on events and trainings.
- Multi-tenant SaaS cloud application
- Running on Microsoft Azure
- Web client (SPA)
- Native mobile app (iOS & Android)
- Fully integrated DevOps pipeline in Azure DevOps
Agile autonomous team, the average size being of 2-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and 1 UX Designer. We are a team of 10 people working with our partner and we are looking to expand.
You will be working with colleagues from our Swiss partner as well, and you will have the chance to visit them on one of our common team events. We like collaborating and we enjoy helping each other out, making it a good environment to grow in. We have a lot of young colleagues as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths.
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components and utilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Accurately estimate the time required to develop a given feature or project
- Evaluate functionality based on value vs effort scale
- Understand and refine client requirements; suggest the best ways to develop
- Experience in solving problems, being able to analyze tasks of different complexity
- Able to understanding the full scope of the project and to delegate tasks in an effective manner
- Propose functionality to enhance the user experience
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations. Be a team player
Real impact one step at a time
Together with our team, you will be developing modern intranets, digital content dashboards, and collaboration platforms that focus on engagement, productivity, and innovation. You will contribute to the extension and improvement of several frameworks meant to ease & shorten the time spent on creating an intranet or collaboration solution.
We are helping our Swiss partner develop these products, so you will have the opportunity to be part of a multi-cultural team that has a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace.
Within the Digital Workplace Competence Area, we design and build custom applications and extensions to wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms, such as Office365, Azure, and SharePoint.
- ASP.NET Core
- MongoDB / Azure CosmosDB
- Azure Blob Storage
- Token-based authentication
- Azure AD and Azure AD B2C
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- CSS, HTML
- Excellent communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Very good understanding and assessment of user requirements and the creation of simple and intuitive application features
- Motivated and committed to implement and deliver the best possible quality
- Able to identify and integrate with the project and the team
- Open to feedback and eager to improve personally
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Videos To Watch
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.