Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
The project focuses on creating a brand new application in the financial industry, specifically in improving the portfolio management process – delivering value by assessing data during the portfolio valuation process.
It will extract information in various types and formats from upstream systems , validate, aggregate and oversee it, then later-on it will provide this information to downstream systems in their predefined required formats.
Our client is a Swiss software development company that has its own products in the financial industry, for accounting and planning of hedge funds.
Accesa provided the client with a dedicated product team with senior professionals, all capable of contributing not only technically, but also in terms of business and process proposals. The team is dedicated to co-create the product, by shaping also the requirements together with the client.
The current team consists of 16 members, mainly senior professionals. The team is split in 2 groups: one in Cluj-Napoca (10 members) and one in Zurich, customer side, 6 members.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Work with data experts and architects on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by a feature
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We take every opportunity to help those around us upgrade their technical know-how and adapt responsibilities to best fit and benefit each member. We value our team members' willingness to learn new technologies and their efforts for obtaining certificates that attest their expertise.
- 3-5 years of web apps development
- Experience with NPM, WebPack, Angular CLI
- Good knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3
- Familiarity with front-end component libraries: Bootstrap, Material Design
- Exposure to unit testing frontend code
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Willing to develop
- End to end testing frameworks for Angular (Protractor)
- Experience JS Service workers and PWA
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.