Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
The projects we propose are in different domains: financial and/or logistics. Due to the advancement of technologies and some changes in the client business model, we either help our clients rewrite some applications, or create them from scratch, with new technologies. The best part is the value we can bring as a team; our clients are very open and appreciate feedback.
You will be joining a local Scrum team that is in tight collaboration with the teams on the client's side.
For the project within the financial area, your team will be part of a Domain Driven Design, in a banking organization that sets the priority on transparent communication and knowledge sharing, while in the case of the project for the logistics area, the team will be fully complete in Accesa, with close contact with people from the client and from the business side.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Work with FE and BE colleagues on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by feature implementation
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
Real impact one step at a time
By navigating the details of the client's domain organization and processes, you can make a difference in the speed and quality at which functionalities are offered to the end user.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders in order to understand the business context and support them in the business process automation. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s product.
Our competence centers support professional development according to the individual needs and to the project context. We take every opportunity to help our colleagues upgrade their technical know-how and we adapt responsibilities to each member so that everyone can benefit of resources. We value not only our team mates' willingness to learn new technologies but also their efforts for obtaining certificates that attest their expertise.
- At least 1 year of experience with Angular
- Familiar with testing frameworks, ex. Jasmine
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- Exposure to Git/GitHub, Continuous Integration
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Java backend development know-how
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs (including German and English language learning).
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.