Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
The projects we propose are in different domains: financial and/or logistics. Due to the advancement of technologies and some changes in the client business model, we either help our clients rewrite some applications, or create them from scratch, with new technologies. The best part is the value we can bring as a team; our clients are very open and appreciate feedback.
You will be joining a Scrum team that is formed by members both from accesa and from the client, in tight collaboration with other teams on the client's side.
For the project within the logistics area, the client is responsible to define priorities and clear communication of the scope, while the accesa team is responsible to deliver the right solution for the business.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Work with FE and BE colleagues on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by feature implementation
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
Real impact one step at a time
By navigating the details of the client's domain organization and processes, you can make a difference in the speed and quality at which functionalities are offered to the end user.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders in order to understand the business context and support them in the business process automation. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s product.
Our competence centers support professional development according to the individual needs and to the project context. We take every opportunity to help our colleagues upgrade their technical know-how and we adapt responsibilities to each member so that everyone can benefit of resources. We value not only our team mates' willingness to learn new technologies but also their efforts for obtaining certificates that attest their expertise.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs (including German and English language learning).
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments