Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
- PowerApps & PowerAutomate-based applications and solutions - part of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, either completely new requests or migration-related requirements (e.g. from existing SharePoint on-prem or Nintex-based solutions to PowerApps & PowerAutomate-based solutions)
- Redesign custom (legacy) applications to PowerPlatform solutions
- Relatively short implementation & delivery process, usually 10-20 days/request:
- Initial assessment and requirements engineering phase (including work breakdown structure + effort estimates)
- Solution implementation
- Ongoing support including change requests
- Imply learning & understanding of the PowerApps & PowerAutomate way of working & implementing apps
- Involve working directly with the client, including end-users
Agile autonomous teams, the average size being of 1-2 Software Consultants/Developers + optionally 1 QA Engineer, all working on 2-3 PowerApp and/or PowerAutomate-based requests.
You will get the chance to work with an experienced Software Consultant on challenging requirements, to practice a client-first mindset, and learn how to assess, design, and implement a Microsoft PowerPlatform-based solution.
About us: we like collaboration and we enjoy helping each other out, making Accesa a good environment to grow in. We have a lot of young colleagues as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths; the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
- Perform requirements engineering tasks, such as: clarification discussions with the customer/end-users, requirements analysis, research & investigations, proof of concept
- Design, implement, test, debug, maintain and document Microsoft PowerApps and PowerAutomate-based applications, features, and components
- Implement well-designed and easily adaptable/reusable apps and app components (e.g. data manipulation and reporting functionalities)
- Accurately estimate the time required to implement a given feature or functionality
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team/technical leads, and team members
- Evaluate functionality based on value vs effort scale
- Propose functionality to enhance the existing user experience (e.g. UI or app performance improvements)
- Address possible threshold limits in the PowerApps & PowerAutomate areas
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations
Professional opportunities & Community insights
Within the Digital Workplace Competence Center, we design and build custom applications and extensions to wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms, such as Office365, Azure, and SharePoint. Together with our team, you will be developing modern intranets, digital content dashboards, and collaboration platforms that focus on engagement, productivity, and innovation, all based on Microsoft 365/SharePoint on-premise. You will contribute to the extension and improvement of several applications meant to ease & shorten the time spent on creating e.g. various forms, workflows, surveys, reports.
- Technical background (e.g. experience in implementing solutions with multiple data sources)
- Problem-solving mindset and attitude, combined with great attention to details and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Quick response/reaction time
- Adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic environment (multiple customers combined with various small-size requirements and deliverables)
- Excellent communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Team player with a proactive and positive attitude
- High interest in continuous learning
[Nice to have]
- Previous experience with Rapid Application Development tools & platforms (e.g. Nintex or K2) and OOTB connectors (e.g. to Dynamics CRM)
- Familiarity with web services (REST, SOAP) and various data sources (e.g. SQL DBs)
- Microsoft 365 Platform & Services Knowledge (from the business/end-user perspective: SharePoint Online, Outlook, etc.)
- Previous experience in String manipulation (JSON, Regex)
- Good MS Excel know-how (from a developer perspective)
- Client facing and consulting experience is highly preferred
- German language skills
[Willing to develop]
- PowerApps & PowerAutomate know-how + Microsoft 365 platform capabilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation or end-user guides
- Requirements analysis skills
- Consultative approach
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.