Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the team
Working as part of a people-focused, quality-driven team, you will be able to harness your passion for creative and engaging campaigns, as well as results-oriented mindset to deliver real value for both the brand and your own professional development.
- Own, formulate and continuously adapt our Content Marketing strategy, driving value and engagement for both candidates and employees
- Manage the relationship with PR agencies and other partners, as well as create and/or sign off content for our digital channels
- Collaborate across the entire Employer Branding team, as well as broader HR team, to drive and manage the growth of the Accesa brand through all our digital channels
- Create concepts and content that deliver a strong employee value proposition for the Accesa brand, in line with our employer brand strategy, managing and continuously optimising our editorial calendar
- Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to create concepts, content and visuals for our website, social media channels and associated campaigns
- Analyse campaign results, content effectiveness and provide recommendations to inform decision-making for future campaigns, including social advertising and other promotional tools
- Monitor, understand and implement the best practices, tools, and solutions that consistently improve employee experience and content relevance
- Foster conversations and build relationships within our target communities and with our key audiences, creating content for both online and offline channels
- Conduct market research and constantly identify new trends and touchpoints we can leverage
Real impact one step at a time
We’re looking for a results-driven Content Marketing Specialist who’s committed to delivering consistently high-quality digital experiences.
You have the opportunity to take ownership of the areas entrusted to you, work both independently and as part of the broader team to define and deliver the approaches and key actions that ensure we meet our goals and create a memorable experience through our initiatives.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments