Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the team
Working as part of a people-focused, quality-driven team, you will be able to harness your passion for creative and engaging campaigns, as well as results-oriented mindset to deliver real value for both the brand and your own professional development.
- Own, formulate and continuously adapt our Content Marketing strategy, driving value and engagement for both candidates and employees
- Manage the relationship with PR agencies and other partners, as well as create and/or sign off content for our digital channels
- Collaborate across the entire Employer Branding team, as well as broader HR team, to drive and manage the growth of the Accesa brand through all our digital channels
- Create concepts and content that deliver a strong employee value proposition for the Accesa brand, in line with our employer brand strategy, managing and continuously optimising our editorial calendar
- Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to create concepts, content and visuals for our website, social media channels and associated campaigns
- Analyse campaign results, content effectiveness and provide recommendations to inform decision-making for future campaigns, including social advertising and other promotional tools
- Monitor, understand and implement the best practices, tools, and solutions that consistently improve employee experience and content relevance
- Foster conversations and build relationships within our target communities and with our key audiences, creating content for both online and offline channels
- Conduct market research and constantly identify new trends and touchpoints we can leverage
Real impact one step at a time
We’re looking for a results-driven Content Marketing Specialist who’s committed to delivering consistently high-quality digital experiences.
You have the opportunity to take ownership of the areas entrusted to you, work both independently and as part of the broader team to define and deliver the approaches and key actions that ensure we meet our goals and create a memorable experience through our initiatives.
- 3+ years of hands-on writing & communication experience
- Talented storyteller, capable editor, and proofreader
- Excellent organisational skills, creative mindset and a can-do attitude
- Proven track-record of successfully managing editorial calendars and the content creation/management process
- Passionate about storytelling, creating engaging content experiences and digital tools
- Flawless English language skills, both written and spoken
- A firm grasp of analytics tools and an ability to autonomously assess the effectiveness of the content published, as well as the tools that provide the highest return on our investment
- Adaptable, goal-driven professional with a keen eye for details and an ability to pinpoint audience’s expectations
- Out-of-the-box thinker able to deliver and tailor solutions that translate business goals into non-intrusive touch points with our audience
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.