Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
The project consists of a custom B2C e-commerce solution for a company that starts to have bigger and more complex needs due to its fast growing and development. Your team is
You will be part of a team of 2-4 colleagues responsible to provide a full CMS support in the content maintenance, in order to ensure the publication of editorial and incentive calendars. Examples of content maintenance: Seasonal campaign, incentives, branded sections, promotions, loyalty programs, change requests, projects support, documentation and governance and testing. You will mainly interact with Customer Campaign Management Team which is currently responsible of the process that goes from the planning to the publication of content.
- Work in teams following Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Collaborate with the business and marketing to define and maintain new content and features
- Identify and propose content publication automation with support from development and QA teams
- Edit engaging, SEO-rich content, to ensure the publication of editorial and incentive calendars
- Assist with maintenance of content management system, making suggestions and edits
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
- Assist in defect troubleshooting and resolution
- Be proactive and find ideas that will benefit the project
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner
Real impact one step at a time
The output of your work will be constantly delivered to the end-user, which gives our client the means to constantly adjust the platform and increase system performance and the overall revenue through the online channel.
While working on the day to day tasks, there will be plenty of opportunities to improve both your technical skills (by having the opportunity to work on different parts of the platform) and your soft skills (by taking part in requirements clarifications, demos, defining and discussing MVP proposals for bigger functionalities, etc.).
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favour agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counselling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments