Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
Our customer is one of the most prominent names in the banking industry, playing the role of central institution for more than 900 co-operative banks and their 12,000 branch offices. This means it’s a service provider for local cooperative banks and their around 30 million clients. With such an enormous span of clients, it deals with diverse challenges and development needs.
As we are strengthening our collaboration with the client, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client.
Our projects range from developing new functionalities of existing products to modernization or migration of systems and even full-cycle software development.
We work within an Agile framework, mostly Scrum/Kanban methodologies or hybrid options.
We are enjoying a growing team with diverse skills, from Business Analysis and Testing to Project Management and Software Development. In terms of efficiency, our core is focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from the customer side.
Our community supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We are ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Work with data experts and architects on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by a feature
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
Real impact one step at a time
The output of your work will be constantly delivered to the end-user, which gives our client the means to use up to date both internal tools in order to engage easier with customers or employees.
While working on the day to day tasks, there will be plenty of opportunities to improve both your technical skills (by proposing new technologies) and your soft skills (by taking part in requirements clarifications, demos, defining functionalities, etc.).
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We take every opportunity to help those around us upgrade their technical know-how and adapt responsibilities to best fit and benefit each member. We value our team mates' willingness to learn new technologies and efforts for obtaining certificates that attest to their expertise
- 3-5 years of web apps development
- Experience with NPM, WebPack, Angular CLI
- Good knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3
- Familiarity with front-end component libraries: Bootstrap, Material Design
- Exposure to unit testing frontend code
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Nice to have
- Knowledge of end to end testing frameworks for Angular (Protractor)
- Experience with JS Service workers and PWA
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.