Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the Project
Our client is a renowned representative in the public sector and activates from one of the biggest cities in Germany. The project started with renewing the technical platform, which is now implemented and available so that in the next step, all services and applications need to be elevated to this new platform.
We are focusing on developing state-of-the-art software solutions. Our software solutions’ mission is to support the advancement of our clients, creating a 21st-century user experience, designing modern user interfaces and efficient workflows for developing a taxi application.
We will work in hybrid-mode project setup, meaning that in a first project phase (discovery) all implementation scope will be defined. Based on this agreed workload, we will then implement the solution in an agile project environment based on Scrum.
You will be joining a local agile team that is in tight collaboration with the client stakeholders both on the business and technical side.
Our implementation team consists of 1 Frontend developer/UX designer, 2 Backend/Full stack developers, 1 Test Engineer (at 50%), and an internal Product Owner. We will work in an agile fashion with daily stand-up meetings to organize our day-to-day business with cyclic reviews after each sprint (3- or 4-weeks sprint duration).
The design, development, and release phases are undertaken by the development team, allowing us to explore the best approaches, adapt to new findings and make decisions that will lead to attaining the desired outcome, while also enabling us to grow.
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view while being proactive and coming with suggestions
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of UX/UI design, testing and error-handling
- Work on data models, proof of concepts, and technical designs as required by a feature
- Offer support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
- Possibility to actively work on application architecture
- Design with technical solutions
- Collaborate with the team and be part of the high-level design
- Develop and write integration tests
- Empower a team of engineers
Real impact one step at a time
When you decide to join us on this project, you will get the chance to work in an environment that nurtures proactiveness, to come up with the best solutions, and a team that supports its members to become better every day.
While working on the day to day tasks, there will be plenty of opportunities to improve both your technical skills (by proposing new technologies) and your soft skills (by taking part in requirements clarifications, demos, defining functionalities etc.).
You will have the opportunity to work with highly skilled Developers, using a “Modern Agile” framework that combines the best practices of Scope Driven and Agile-Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, all this mapped on the PMI Key Knowledge Areas.
We believe that any software solutions should be easy to use, intuitive, and is built in a way that creates a 21st-century user experience.Our major goal is to provide qualitative architectural, delivery, design, coding, and testing services that will assure work efficiency during project execution, new ideas during the continuous development phases, and the best possible user experience for all our clients.
- 5+ years of web apps development
- Very good knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS
- Experience in UX/UI Design and creating Mock-ups
- Familiarity with front-end component libraries: Bootstrap, Material Design
- Edge related to design patterns and clean code
- Exposure to integration/unit tests (Selenium/Spring Test)
- Familiar with Gradle / Maven
Nice to have:
- German language skills
- Understanding of Spring Stack (SpringBoot, Security, LDAP, REST, JTA)
- Docker for development/deployments
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT and business experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
Videos To Watch
Join the team
Whether you’re interested in our services or you would like to learn more about our company, we are happy to provide you with the information you need.