Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the project
MatchPoint (Modern SharePoint 2019 on-Prem) Customization Project (MatchPoint Hub - similar as concept with MatchPoint classic - OnPrem)
- Customization Project: a Project that uses the MatchPoint Hub Product in order to develop an intranet solution based on the client specifications
- Implies using:
- MatchPoint features - e.g. JSON configurations
- SPFx/PnP/TypeScript/SQL, etc. (Graph, Flow, Office365 required as well)
- Implies learning & understanding MatchPoint Hub product (knowledge achievable while working with the product)
- Implies working directly on the MatchPoint Hub Product since it's a product in the full development process - any contribution is highly appreciated
Agile autonomous teams, average size being of 1-3 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, optionally 1 QA Engineer and 1 UX Designer, all working on customisation projects or products.
You will be working with colleagues from our Swiss partner as well, and you will have the chance to visit them on one of our common team events. We like collaborating and we enjoy helping each other out, making it a good environment to grow in. We have a lot of young colleagues as well as experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths.