Test Automation Engineer
Business Quality & Processes
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer with at least 2-3 years of experience in automation, who also has a consultancy approach in terms of testing strategy, release planning or any other improvements needed in the context of quality assurance.
The project you’ll be working on is expanding outside Europe towards the United States and will impact one of the most appealing industries: the Financial Industry. You will help ensure a highly qualitative product as per our professional services, as part of a specialized community that aims to shape future QA Engineers with automation skills.
- Ensure a high quality of the product, as per provided requirements
- Have a consultative approach and come-up with recommendations based on your own experience
- Define Test Cases, Testing strategy, input also for the Release Plan
Match your skills:
- Experienced Automation Tester, 2-3+ years
- Experience with Protractor is an advantage
- Experience with Windows and Linux on AWS
- Experience with Maven and Gradle
- Experience with CI/CD processes/ tools
- Testing strategy experience
- Release plan input
- Pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Adaptive and analytical skills
- Agile mindset
- Team spirit and easily adaptive into a senior team
Willing to develop
About the project:
The project is focused on creating a brand new application in the financial industry, specifically on improving the portfolio management process, delivering value by assessing data during the portfolio valuation process.
It will extract information in various types and formats from upstream systems , validate, aggregate and oversee it and provide this information to downstream systems in their predefined required formats.
You will be joining a team of 16 members, mainly senior professionals. The team is split in 2 parts: one in Cluj-Napoca (11 members) and one in Zurich, on the customer’s side, 5 members.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments