Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a candidate who can provide insights, create meaningful and valuable connections and deliver outstanding services to our current and future clients. You will play a key role in the continued growth of the System Management cell, by working with leading-edge Microsoft technologies and market trends.
You will contribute to the creation of whitepapers, participate in internal and external conferences/workshops and assist the team in their daily tasks, actively taking part in multiple projects, collaborating, learning and growing alongside the other members of the team.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair or set up systems or applications
- Create, maintain, improve procedures and weekly/monthly reports
- Ensure application compliance on different Operating System platforms and basic investigation of log files
- Quality Assurance (smoke/sanity testing, install/uninstall testing) for new versions of application packages used on Microsoft Windows platforms
- Involved in application roll-out phase across client infrastructures
- Basic administration & tasks of Mobile Device Management platform (VMware AirWatch)
- iOS and Android software beta testing
- Windows10 OS deployment and in-place upgrade tests on a few hardware devices
- Participate in customer meetings
- Take part in translating business requirements to configuration specifications
- Work in close collaboration with Senior Engineers to further develop your skills and understand the business and customer needs
Match your skills:
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Basic understanding of networking and troubleshooting
- Familiar with investigating event logs and log files
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS installations and configurations
- High attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team and have a flexible attitude
- Pro-active, dynamic, focused on results
- English communication skills, German would be a plus
Would be a plus
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Working with MDM/EMM platforms (WMware AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, SAP Afaria, etc.) in a previous IT role
- Technical University degree (Computer science, Telecommunication)
- Microsoft certifications
About the project:
You will work for a leading consumer electronics retailer in Europe with headquarters in Germany, helping them with day-to-day Antivirus, MDM, Application testing and roll-out, Security updates, OS deployment support.
About the team:
You will be part of a team of 16 driven people working to provide efficient, innovative, high-quality solutions. We are all striving to achieve Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certifications and 9 of our colleagues are already MCSE, MCSA or MCP certified.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments