Technical Lead (with ChatBot dev experience)
We are looking for a versatile Technical Lead that will work on implementation and prototyping chat bot and automation solutions. At the moment, our Business Accelerator organization gets expanded, and anticipates the needs and requests of our partners. Our focus is on providing AI solutions that automate, personalize and support predictive processes in enterprise businesses.
About the project:
Our projects involve natural language interfaces for company processes. It can be seen as a virtual colleague, that offers support and helps companies to speed-up and automate their processes.The project includes market validation activities and focuses in its initial phase on prototyping and validation with early clients.
About the team:
The team you will be part of is agile, creative and focused on fast prototypes that accelerate understanding of client needs and viable solutions.You will collaborate with the product manager and conversational UI colleagues.
- Define the concept with stakeholders
- Design ChatBot solutions
- Implement and prototypes chat bot applications
- Coordinate the technical team
- Collaborate with product manager and UX colleagues
Match your skills:
- 1+ project experience with chat bot platforms (e.g. Google DialogFlow, Microsoft LUIS) or willingness to learn
- Have an agile mindset
- Have to courage to propose alternative solutions
- Be comfortable to work in a start-up-like environment
- Be open to experimentation and prototyping
- Be able to understand client requirements and to craft solutions that meet market exigence and time to market constraints
- Versatile: willing to learn new technologies, frameworks and tools
- Experience with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code review, deployment
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments