Commerce Competence Center
We’re looking for software developers who want to do more than translatie business requirements into working code. You have an opportunity to play an important part in making businesses more efficient and providing a better IT service.
Our team is growing] to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specializing in Commerce Solutions and IBM Sterling OMS. As a Sterling specialist, you’ll be part of a leading team of Sterling specialists working on a project that creates the basis for the expansion of our clients’ business model.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Help maintain and improve code quality.
- Work closely with analysts, developers, testers and architects.
- Present ideas for system improvements.
Match your skills:
- Good knowledge of Java and its ecosystem .
- Strong background in object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with application frameworks.
- Experience with persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and understanding of GIT flow.
- Experience working in high performance development teams using agile methodologies.
About the project:
The implementation of the project creates the basis for the expansion of our clients’ business models, in the flexible supply chain, 360° Retail industries, as well as new touch points and is crucial for future Multichannel Excellence.
With its mission to “Deliver the Perfect Order”, the project aims to harmonize the existing heterogeneous landscape of the Customer Order Management (COM) systems.
The team is composed of: 1 Business Analyst / Team Lead, 7 Java Developers, 1 Test Automation Engineer, 2 QA Engineers and 3 DevOps. We have a lot of young colleagues, but also experienced colleagues that you can learn from. The team varies in skills and career paths and the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments