Digital Workplace Competence Center
Within the Digital Workplace Competence Center, we design and build custom applications and extensions for wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms, such as Office365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange and Dynamics CRM. At the same time, we’re working on innovative solutions based on the increasingly popular user interaction paradigm brought by conversational bots. In this context, we are looking to expand our team of 50+ specialists in order to cover the emerging technologies relevant in this space. The core skills of a Software Engineer for the Digital Workplace are based on .NET MVC and Web API, and a corresponding front-end framework, such as AngularJS/ReactJS. Based on this, several specializations are possible as a long-term career path.
We’re looking for a SharePoint developer who can develop web applications used in the context of Office365, using Microsoft’s core web technologies and popular front-end frameworks such as AngularJS/ReactJS.
Our Digital Workplace Team is a mature community of specialists with highly diversified skills, covering all cycles of software engineering from analysis and design to implementation and management. We build web solutions that increase efficiency at the workplace, specializing in Office365 and SharePoint software.
As a SharePoint developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of Office365 specialists and work on projects that make use of and grow these niche skills.
- Executes the full lifecycle of software development
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code
- Questions functionality if it does not make sense or it is not understood
- Proposes functionality to enhance user experience, proposes new ways of realizing tasks in a more efficient manner
- Documents the functionality areas developed and engineered by him
Match your skills:
Willing to develop:
AngularJS, React, Microsoft Azure, Entity Framework, Office365
About the projects:
There is a diverse landscape of applications which we are designing and building for our enterprise customers. Projects range from 3 to 6 months and consist of web applications built around the Microsoft ecosystem for enterprises (.NET Web Development, Office365, SharePoint, Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Azure). Projects target mainly the areas of process optimization, collaboration and communication.
Agile autonomous teams, average size being of 1-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and optionally 1 Business Analyst / UX Designer, all working on custom web applications or products. We have a lot of young colleagues but also experienced colleagues who you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths, while the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments