Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Office
Our Service Delivery Office is currently expanding to respond to the needs of our growing number of clients and we’e looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join our team and support us in managing Accesa’s portfolio of clients.
Our aim is to deliver value, developing strong, long-lasting relationships with our current and future clients, helping them place Digital Transformation at the core of their business and strengthen their position in the markets in which they operate.
Acting as an enabler, consultant, and trusted adviser, you will liaise with clients, Business Unit Managers and other key stakeholders in Accesa, working together to ensure we maximize the impact of Accesa’s services, driving value awareness and continuous improvement.
- Ensure we continue to maintain a high delivery standard, aligned with our clients’ expectations
- Work with Business Unit Managers, as part of the Account Leadership Team, to ensure governance and steering for our clients and projects
- Ensure accurate contractual and commercial service coverage, as agreed with Business Unit Managers
- Act as a brand ambassador, nurturing Accesa’s values when interacting with our clients
- Facilitate accurate forecasting of both effort and revenue for assigned accounts
- Create, review, and update an Account Business Plan
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process
- Pre-sales meeting prep/ participation
- Act as the customer’s voice when liaising with internal stakeholders and teams
- Translate our agile mindset and methodology into our business-as-usual
Match your skills:
- Experience in a client facing role, working with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to successfully build, develop, and nurture lasting client relationships at all levels.
- Great interpersonal and listening skills are a must. Ability to communicate complex messages in a simplified way, in both written and verbal form.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, positive, and approachable with an ability to tailor messages and content to our stakeholders’ needs.
- Success-oriented with a clear focus on ensuring an engaging experience for our clients.
- Commercial understanding and acumen.
- Resilient and able to manage difficult situations effectively.
- Strong desire to learn and develop.
- Strong time management skills, work ethics, and focus on client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems.
- Comfortable dealing with complex client relationships and structures, decision processes, and competing agendas.
- Availability to travel around 25% of the time
- Fluent in English
- German language skills
Willing to develop :
- Project management skills
About the project:
You’ll be facilitating the delivery of complex projects, alongside our goal-focused, people-oriented team, driving value for our client, a leading consumer electronics retailer in Europe, with over 20 billion Euro in revenue, driving continuous improvements that impact their business in over 15 countries. Our projects cover the end to end retail processes, from order management, checkout, pricing applications, SAP back-office systems, ticketing systems, customer loyalty, digital pricing labels, product information management, and supply chain management.
About the team
You’re not just joining a team but a community of Service Delivery Managers, focused on harnessing their growth-focused mindset and autonomy to formulate best practices, collaborate and mentor each other. Continuous learning is essential in Accesa, so you’ll have access to knowledge-sharing sessions, trainings, as well as international conferences.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments