Senior Web Developer
We’re looking for a senior web developer who can design and develop high quality functional and technical solutions. As a senior web developer, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a project that will have a great impact on Accesa’s business. You will enhance your design and development skills, contribute to the development team’s growth, be in direct contact with main stakeholders / future clients. If you are an enthusiastic person who welcomes challenge as a mean to develop, we want you in our team!
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions;Envisioning and recommendation proposals of system features and functionality by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs purchase alternatives
- Integrates applications by designing architecture and server scripting; establishing connectivity with network systems and information servers; ensure security of the applications by using authoring tools
- Supports the development team by providing technical advice; completes applications development by actively participating in requirements discussions and planning the strategy; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments
- Remains up to date with latest technologies using individual research, participation in educational opportunities, maintaining a personal network, participating in professional organizations and exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments
- Generates enthusiasm among team members; Challenges others to develop while serving as a role model; Contributes to the process of innovative change
Match your skills:
- Web User Interface Design Skills
- Software development Fundamentals and Web Programming Skills
- Software Architecture skills focused on continuous improvement
- Good understanding of business and software requirement
- Team player
- Structured, objective and transparent verbal and written communication
- Good performance under pressure
- Good problems identification skills and passionate problem solver
- Integrity and sound moral principles
- Be able to determine the global view, enabling the analysis of what smaller details will actually matter in the long run
Willing to develop:
- Experience with Web API, .NET Core, DevExtreme
- Experience within financial services, personnel management, legal, security services, auditing procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
About the project:
The project you will be involved in addressed the upgrade with the latest technologies of an Accesa strategic tool, the backbone of Accesa’s organizational and operational performance. The tool is being re-designed so that it can penetrate the market as a top quality staff and time management customizable solution.
About the team
You will be working Scrum, in a team led by an architect with more than 15 years of experience in the field, a senior .Net developer and 2 QAs. The team is supported in their daily effort by a product owner and a project manager.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments