Senior Technical Consultant
Cluj or Oradea
IT Service Management
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant who can manage the delivery of work packages in the field of ITSM and lead the team. You will also be responsible for implementing projects as part of the delivery, including workflow configuration and design, UI scripting and object definition. Thus, you will have the chance to implement technically complex business processes from a variety of industries and fields.
ITSM is a general term that describes a strategic approach for designing, delivering, managing and improving the way IT is used within an organization. The goal of every IT Service Management framework is to ensure that the right IT processes, people and technology are in place so that the organization can meet its business goals.
If you are an enthusiastic person that welcomes challenge as a means to develop, we want you in our Team!
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including: application configuration, workflow configuration, UI configuration in the field of ITSM
- Work with projects in the form of work packages, delegate them to the other developers and supervise the implementation of the work packages in regards to quality + time + costs
- Determine and evaluate detailed implementation efforts/ estimations, based on specifications and work package descriptions
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- If necessary, support the translation of the requirements
- Design and test solutions to a wide variety of business challenges
- Support the development team with coaching and technical support
- Occasional travel availability
Match your skills:
- Relevant working experience in Software Development and Software Design (2+ years)
- High ability to think and act conceptually, analytically and result-oriented
- Good German spoken and written skills
- Know and apply common software development methodologies, such as Scrum and/or Waterfall
- Good understanding of processes
- Ability to lead a team professionally
- Excellent communication, coaching and presentation skills
- In the future, desire to participate and lead functional kick-off workshops, with the purpose to identify business needs and high-level project scope, but also to understand both the business and market context
- In the future, support the growth of the team and act as a technical lead and coach for junior colleagues
Willing to develop
- PRINCE2 or ITIL certificates
- Experience with TSQL
- Experience with Webservices and REST API
About the project:
The project you will be involved in focuses on implementing IT and enterprise processes for our client’s customers, who are leading players in their industry and field, with the purpose of simplifying and optimising the management of their IT work environments. The project is just starting and we are in the process of creating the core team for future ramp-up.
About the team:
By the end of the year, we plan to have a team of 2 Technical Consultants and a Delivery Manager, followed by a growth of additional 5 Technical Consultants at the beginning of next year.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments