Senior Solutions Architect – Financial Services
Our fast-growing team is keen on welcoming a Senior Solutions Architect with a strong background in the Financial Services industry and a firm grasp of technology, who is looking to have a clear impact on the global brands we partner with.
Understanding their business, as well as the industry and markets in which they operate, you will work closely with key stakeholders across Accesa to identify and translate challenges into digital solutions. With high integrity, a growth and results-oriented mindset, you will go beyond shaping our solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Acting as a trusted partner you will ensure the our innovative products continue to support our clients’ growth plans and safeguard them from disruption within their respective industries.
- Liaise with existing and potential clients to understand their business, priorities, and work with them to anticipate potential challenges
- Leverage both Java or .NET technical expertise and industry knowledge to tailor our solutions so as they meet our clients’ needs
- Ensure alignment between goals, digital solutions and excellence in technical delivery, through hands-on project and software architecture
- Translate complex business priorities and direction into functional digital solutions that support business growth
- Demonstrating both learning agility as well as a clear focus towards building long-term relationships, facilitate workshops with our clients and partners
- Work closely with our sales team and contribute to pre-sales activities
- Drive end-to-end digital solutions, closing the gap and streamlining the journey from defining business and technical requirements to developing a frictionless solutions architecture and influencing the full delivery lifecycle
- Fully leverage the autonomy and freedom Accesa ensures, working without direct supervision, to identify opportunities to turn key industry trends into opportunities to deliver innovation into our clients’ business
- Demonstrate both technical expertise and emotional intelligence when working with our customers to mitigate the risks associated with technological change and business transformation
- Act as a brand ambassador throughout all the interactions with our clients
Match your skills:
- Strong technical background in the Financial landscape
- Firm grasp of Java or .NET technologies
- Previous experience with Cloud architecture – AWS or Azure
- Good communicator with engaging presentation skills
- Experience working across all stages of development, from requirements onto delivery and support
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Thrives on autonomy and challenges, with an ability to operate in complex, ambiguous environments
- Advanced problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- An ability to translate elaborate business contexts into clear deliverables
- Excellent people skills and leadership abilities, inspiring continuous growth within your team
- Strong drive to deliver excellent technical outcomes and a results-oriented, growth mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A fair understanding of German or Dutch are an advantage
About the project:
You’ll be stepping into a challenging role in which you’ll have the opportunity to work both individually and within our growing team to facilitate the delivery of complex projects that impact the business of global brands within the Financial industry. Through a wide range of activities, from pre-sales, developing solutions architectures, driving engaging workshops to shaping, growing and infusing our team with thought-leadership, you’ll be able to leverage both your technical expertise and understanding of the Financial industry to support us in consistently delivering value for our clients.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments