Senior Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Office
We’re looking for a people-oriented, quality-focused Senior Service Delivery Manager who will work closely with our global clients to understand their business and, through Accesa’s services, deliver innovation and technological transformation for their business and consumers.
Focusing on several key areas of influence and impact – growth, efficiency, client and employee engagement – you will partner with Business Unit Managers and other stakeholders within Accesa to shape the strategic direction of our projects and ensure we continue to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
About the project:
You’ll be facilitating the delivery of complex projects, alongside our goal-focused, people-oriented team, driving value for our clients, which include global, market-leading brands within the manufacturing industry. As you, along with our SDM office, will continue to drive the growth of our client portfolio, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to positively impact the business of organizations across multiple industry verticals.
You’re not just joining a team but a community of Service Delivery Managers, focused on harnessing their growth-focused mindset and autonomy to formulate best practices, collaborate and mentor each other. Continuous learning is essential in Accesa, so you’ll have access to knowledge-sharing sessions, trainings, as well as international conferences.
With a combined experience of over 50 years in IT the industry, we ensure governance, standardization of tools, processes, templates and performance management practices.
- Work with Accesa and key business stakeholders on our clients’ side to define the strategic direction of the accounts in your portfolio and projects within the account
- Ensure delivery according to our client’s expectations, acting as an ambassador for Accesa in all client interactions
- Work with the Business Unit Managers, as part of the Account Leadership Team, to ensure governance and steering for the client and projects
- Act as client representative within Accesa, advocating the client’s interests in discussions with internal stakeholders
- Ensure contractual and commercial coverage of services, as agreed with the Business Unit Managers.
- Create, review and maintain an Account Business Plan for all clients in your portfolio
- Involved in both pre-sales and bidding processes
Match your skills:
- Experience in a client facing role, working with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to successfully build, develop and nurture lasting client relationships at all levels.
- Great interpersonal and listening skills. Ability to communicate complex messages in a simplified way, in written and verbal form.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, positive and approachable with the ability to tailor messages and content to the stakeholders.
- Success oriented with a focus on client delight.
- Commercial understanding and acumen.
- Resilient in managing difficult situations effectively.
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and focus on client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems
- Comfortable dealing with complex client relationships and structures, decision processes, and competing agendas.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Fluent in English.
Skills that provide you with an advantage :
- German language knowledge.
- An understanding of and previous experience with project management.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments