RPA Software Architect
Digital Workplace Cell
Software robots are here to stay. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables us to transform many of the boring back-office & customer-facing processes and to allow people to engage in more creative work. So, imagine yourself changing the future of the workplace and the lives of thousands of people, unlocking your full career potential.
As an RPA Software Architect, you will envision and design architectures of software systems that make use of digital robots to automate customer’s business processes.
Day to day you will:
- Be a key member of the software design, implementation, operation lifecycle and project team
- Grow your RPA knowledge, based on a strong foundation of .NET knowledge
- Understand our customer’s processes & tools and envision how they can be automated with the help of RPA
- Guide your team from a technical perspective, ensuring top quality of the software solution
- Train less experienced colleagues on topics such as design patterns and principles, software engineering best practices, agile development processes
Match your skills:
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and model them as software applications
- Strong experience using C#
- Experience using various SQL database systems
- Basic knowledge of .NET frameworks (ASP MVC, WebAPI, ASP Core, WPF)
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- German is a plus
Willing to develop
- Robotic Process Automation (UIPath)
- IT Integration process modeling
- IT Consulting
What’s in it for you
You will take ownership of technology related aspects of RPA implementation as part of a competence center of over 60 people with diverse specializations: from business analysis, user experience design, development and testing to project management and architecture, all working on digital workplace related software.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments