RPA Process Consultant
Digital Workplace Cell
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven person, to help us shape the future of Robotic Process Automation within our company. As an RPA Process Consultant, you will analyze and model customer’s processes and define how robots can improve and automate their processes. You will be part of our pre-sales consultancy team and be able to identify new business opportunities and develop new proposals.
- Business analysis and process modeling – define the As-Is and Will-Be process definitions
- Be a key member of the RPA design, implement, operate lifecycle and project team
- Understand our customer’s processes and tools and how they can be automated with the help of RPA
- Create and present in front of customer’s deliverables such as process definitions and employee-robot operating procedures
- Create case studies and pre-sales presentations
Match your skills:
- Experience in business analysis and process modeling – define the As-Is and Will-Be process definitions
- Experience in process transitions (e.g. from the customer to an outsourcing location)
- Experience in Finance & Accounting teams working for international companies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and model them in business process modelling tools
- Fluent written and spoken English
- German is a plus
Willing to develop
- Robotic Process Automation (UIPath) expertise
- IT systems business analysis and design
- IT Integration process modeling
- IT Consulting
About the project:
Multiple processes analysis, modelling and re-engineering for Robotic Process Automation in the context of medium-large enterprises in the DACH region.
About the team
You will join a competence center of 60 people with diverse skills, from business analysis, user experience design, development and testing to project management and architecture.We support people who want to develop new skills and competences through knowledge sharing, dedicated time for learning or paid trainings.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments