Business Quality and Processes
We’re looking for an autonomous QA person who can create a testing strategy for a product, existing or new, and is able to coordinate and train others. Working as consultants, we’re helping our clients innovate their existing processes, tools and initiatives, formulating the project requirements, design, implement, run it, and making sure it works as intended.
- Understanding the needs of the customer and ensuring that he meets his target. Proposing a testing strategy mapped to the current context
- Creating and applying manual and automatic test suites (at least openness towards this)
- Leading/coordinating internship programs
- Being one of the key representatives of the QA CC local and developing the community
Match your skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in testing
- Experience in at least one tool for bug tracking
- Good communication skills & pro-activity
- Advanced English Skills
- Initiative & courage to take project-related decisions
Willing to develop
- ISTQB certification
- German skills
About the project:
You will be responsible for coordinating a team of Junior Quality Analysts, assign them on different projects and define and check their tasks upon fulfillment.
About the team
As a QA Lead, you will be part of a large community of quality assurance specialists, where you will be able to improve your existing skills and get specialized in an area of your choice and interest.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments