Project Manager with German
As a Project Manager at Accesa, you can be responsible for the entire life-cycle of our projects in collaboration with several international clients. Each day you’ll strengthen your communication skills, sharpen your management strategy, and adapt to new technologies. You’ll also be working on different projects, influence and contribute to the customer’s road-map, coordinate and plan all activities needed for the design, implementation and run of the solution.
About the project:
There is a diverse landscape of applications which we are designing and building for our enterprise customers. Projects range from 2 to 6 months and typically entail web applications built around the Microsoft ecosystem for enterprises (.NET Web Development, Office365, SharePoint, Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Azure) or robotic process automation (RPA). We tackle the whole application lifecycle, from identifying the needs, gathering requirements, modeling a software solution and then implementing it, testing it and running it. Projects mostly target the areas of process optimization and automation, collaboration and communication.
About the team
Agile autonomous development teams, composed of 1-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and optionally 1 Business Analyst / UX Designer, all working on custom applications or products. We have a lot of young colleagues but also experienced colleagues that you can learn from (10+ years), so the team varies in skills and career paths and the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
- Make sure the projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Ensure high-quality communication with the customer
- Influence and contribute to the customer’s product roadmap
- Construction and optimization of the delivery team
- Periodical business trips – 1 delegation/every ~4 months approx.
- Presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kickoff planning
- Risk assessment
- People management
Match your skills:
- Agile Project Management (PMBOOK)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in managing/coordinating teams 2 years+
- Experience with performance management
- Working with management tools or tracking software: VSTS, Jira, Confluence etc
- German speaking
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, terms, trends, approaches, etc
- Fine balance between people over processes
Willing to develop:
- Delivery management skills
- Sales and presales knowledge
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) knowledge
- Experience with Office365 and Microsoft collaboration suite
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments