We need an autonomous coordination person who can be responsible for the entire life cycle of our projects in collaboration with a strategic partner.The customer treats us as consultants/partners who can help them innovate their existing processes, tools and initiatives. The customer has a clear overview of their project road-map, but we can influence and contribute to it. It is Accesa’s responsibility and contribution to design the solution, implement it, run it, and make sure it behaves as intended.
- Make sure the projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Keep and improve communication with the customer
- Construction and optimization of delivery team
- Close collaboration within autonomous product teams
- Budget responsibilities, invoicing, forecasts
- Periodical business trips – 1 delegation/every ~4 months approx.
- Presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kickoff planning
- Risk assessment
- People management
Match your skills:
- Agile Project Management (PMBOOK)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in coordinating teams 2 years+
- Experience with performance management & career management
- Working with management tools or tracking software: Jira, Confluence, VSTS, etc
- German speaking (is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, terms, trends, approaches, etc
- Fine balance between people over processes
About the project:
The customer is a big manufacturing company that produces machines for the woodworking industry. They planned to deliver multiple digitalization solutions to their customers to keep their market position and share.
Oradea. Accesa is positioned as a partner who can help the customer innovate their existing processes, tools and initiatives. Most of the times, we create tools and apps that start from the very initial idea as part of their digital transformation and modernization.It is Accesa’s responsibility and competence to help the customer formulate the project, design it, implement it, and make sure it behaves as intended.
We are constructing autonomous product team, which includes coordination, business analysis, development and testing.Currently we have 4 open projects together with our German customer.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments