We are looking for a project manager that is eager to take on opportunities to grow his/hers experience and expertise in a variety of different ways. You will work with Accesa’s internal teams. each with different backgrounds and different delivery methodologies.
Projects cover a wide range of very different subject matter areas and have varying levels of complexity. Communication, clarity and adaptability are core to the role. The key responsibilities are to lead projects spanning across multiple internal teams and work closely with executive management to improve how efficiently and predictably we deliver outcomes. Performing this role means managing the successful delivery of the required outcomes, practicing the company values and demonstrating good behavior.
- Drive the project Initiation and support the project sponsor in building a business case
- Manages project plans and budgets
- Creation and management of detailed project/delivery plans
- Working closely with project sponsor and key stakeholders to identify requirements and project scope
- Manage the project team, project communications & delivery commitments
- Lead a virtual project team to successfully deliver significant projects in a fast-moving environment
- Manage a diverse range of project elements including risks and issues, escalations, taking corrective action as necessary
- Proactively manage change and scope creep
- Report weekly against targets and tracking project milestones
- Contribute to PMO projects
Match your skills:
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall frameworks
- Strong MS Office experience
- Strong experience in collaboration and resolving blockers
- Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to take responsibility for high-quality and on-time project deliveries
- In-depth understanding of project management methodologies and able to demonstrate following and delivering to strict methodologies
- Ability to understand and deliver on customer expectations
- Ability to understand and grasp complex areas and explain them in a simple and straightforward manner
- Easily integrates within a team of senior colleagues
About the project:
You will work on internal projects, sponsored by different Accesa departments, like Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, IT.
About the team
You will be part of Accesa Operational Support Team, reporting to the Improvement Manager.
Each project will have a cross-functional project team that is to be created with the support of the Project Manager and disbanded when the project ends.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments