Process Automation Developer
Cluj or Oradea
Robot Process Automation
We are looking for a Process Automation Developer who will be part of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team. He will be working with Process Modeling Consultants and Architects on developing scalable and reliable automated processes.
You will have the chance to find solutions to a variety of integration challenges and implement complex business processes. You will collaborate with engineers, as well as BA’s and architects, in order to solve interesting and challenging delivery problems.
If you are an enthusiastic person who welcomes challenge as a means to develop, we want you in our team!
- Design and implement technical solutions that meet client requirements
- Integrate different applications using a variety of approaches
- Ensure that implementations meets all of the non-functional requirements
Match your skills:
- 3+ years working experience in Software Development and Software Design (.NET Framework is a plus)
- Be open to experimenting and prototyping
- Innovative in finding efficient solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies, frameworks and tools
- Solutions-focused approach within the feature design and development process
About the project:
The project you will be involved in focuses on automating business processes for our client, who is a leading logistics provider on a global scale.
About the team:
You will be working with an agile team of 2-3 developers, 1 Technical Lead, 1 QA, 1 process modeling consultant and 1 Scrum Master
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments