Process Automation Architect
Cluj or Oradea
Robot Process Automation
We are looking for a Process Automation Architect in Oradea who can manage and lead the technical direction of our process automation projects. You will be responsible for finding solutions that meet the business needs of our clients, while working together with the process modelling consultants and product owners.
You will find solutions to a variety of technical problems, design integrations for enterprise applications and the implementation of complex business processes. You will work closely with our technical leads and process modeling consultants, while also collaborating with the different teams on the client’s side, in order to solve interesting and challenging delivery problems.
If you are an enthusiastic person who welcomes challenge as a means to develop, we want you in our team!
- Design and test solutions that respond to a wide variety of business challenges
- Research and prototype new technologies
- Discuss and discover integration opportunities with our client’s systems
- Collaborate with development teams on our client’s side
- Design and implement solutions for our non-functional requirements
- Support the development teams through coaching
- Define best practices and ways of working for our developers
- Support the process modeling consultants with technical analysis
- Present the chosen technical solutions to our stakeholders
- Create libraries and frameworks for the development teams
- Analyze the costs and benefits of different approaches
- Support our sales team when discussing opportunities with new clients
- Define and implement our release and support strategy
Match your skills:
- Relevant working experience (3+ years)
- Proficient in software development and software design
- Software architecture skills focused on continuous improvement and reaching to pragmatic solutions
- Mentoring and supporting peers and engineering teams
- Able to dive into technical problems and coach, challenge and lead, as needed
- Excellent communication, coaching and presentation skills
- Open to experimentation and prototyping
- Good understanding of business and software requirement
- Innovative in finding efficient solutions
- Able to understand client requirements and design solutions that fulfill these and time to market requirements
- Able to provide both rough and fine grained estimations, based on the project’s phase
- Willingness to learn new technologies, frameworks and tools
- Have a solutions-focused approach, based on costs and benefits
- Able to determine the global view, enabling the analysis of which smaller details will actually matter on the long run
Nice to have
- Experience with UiPath
- Experience with Windows Workflow Foundation
- Experience with OCR technologies
- Experience working in global organizations
About the project:
The project you will be involved in focuses on automating business processes for our client, who is a leading, global logistics provider.
About the team:
By the end of the year, we plan to have 4 agile teams made up of 3 developers, 1 QA and 1 process modeling consultant, managed by a Scrum Master and Project Manager.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments