PHP Fullstack Developer
Commerce Solutions Competence Center
We’re looking for a Frontend/Full-Stack Developer who can implement full-stack functional and technical solutions.. As a web developer, you’ll be part of a leading team of specialists, working on a growing and challenging project.
- Work in teams following agile methodology
- Implement new product features and provide support for the existing ones
- Provide technical support for the other team members
- Collaborate well with peers on: technical design, quality assurance, business analysis and work to provide estimates in order to define and implement new solutions
- Pro-activity towards long-term improvements and consistent solutions
Match your skills:
- Good knowledge of PHP and SQL
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Basic OOP knowledge
- Good understanding of HTTP and REST request
- Attention for details and tidy code
- Fast reaction time and good debugging skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Oracle Services is also nice to have
About the team:
You’ll be part of a team consisting of developers, business analysts and other specialists.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments